The SmartCause Method ensures that you and your team answer every question, check off every requirement and hit every milestone on your way to creating your new website. It’s an easy to follow, holistic approach that is especially designed to meet the unique needs of your nonprofit.
In about 14 weeks, you will have a beautiful new website that’s easy to update, that encourages people to donate, and that’s ready to evolve with you into the next few years.
You’ll also have the additional support of personalized training to help you manage your site, as well as checklists and templates to guide you all the way through Launch Day.
I created the SmartCause Method because building a website can be overwhelming for many teams. I wanted to remove the stress and uncertainty, and replace it with a process that is especially designed for the way nonprofits collaborate, make decisions and grow!
What's included in the SmartCause Method?
- Discovery conversations to understand what’s important to your organization and to your success
- Customized analysis of the information in your Google Analytics with highlights of the unique opportunities and challenges found in your website’s specific data
- Updated information architecture and site map
- Custom design based upon your organization's brand, your photo library and your favorite inspiration sites
- A content checklist to ensure that the time you invest into creating new content pays off on launch day
- Custom coded WordPress website including features like email signup, online donations, forms, events calendar, media library, social media sharing and password protected content
- Security audit of your web host and configuration
- Personalized website training on how to manage and edit your specific website
- Google Analytics training to help you grow your site by showing you what’s working and what’s not working
- Available all day during launch to handle anything that may come up with the technology, or questions you may have
- Documentation to help you own and extend your site
- About a month after your site launches, we will get together for a checkin call. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions, request small tweaks and talk about your ideas for the future.
Are you interested in learning more about working with me to build your site using the SmartCause Method?
Tell me a little bit about your organization and I'll send you the full SmartCause Method PDF which explains the step-by-step process, timeline and cost.